Final Season Approaches

This week is the last week of the term for me. I can't believe that I'll be done exams in less than 3 weeks! It's a bittersweet moment, I feel as if I'm on the cusp of great changes. Things will be so different once I start working next term. Growing up and becoming a real adult isn't an easy thing to accept all at once.

Not surprisingly, my ability to pay attention in class has been deteriorating... yet, a part of me doesn't want all of this to end. I feel torn, as if I'm trying to stay put and run far away all at once. One thing is for certain, I need a break! Hopefully after travelling to Mexico in December, I'll feel more refreshed and invigorated. Maybe seeing new places and new cultures will boost my energy and optimism as I rocket towards my future.

As I grow and develop as a person, I'm starting to look hard at my future and plan for where I want to be in 5 years, 10 years. Setting goals for my future, thinking of steps to take so I can get to those goals. Man, I sounds so mature, haha. Still, I guess we grow up so much towards the end of high school and university, and I'm sure that everyone goes through these moments.

So as I approach the end of my second year term at university, hopeful and nervous about my future, I hope that my final exams will go well, and the next term will be even more rewarding. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling adultish and sophisticated after my first vote :D

Winter Quotes

Freaking out never helps... but it sure does make me feel better =.=