Disappointment

As I've mentioned in previous posts, Co-op season is here for me, and I knew that I'd get rejections. After all, finding a job is hard. But so far, I've been pretty lucky in my endeavours. Most of my rejections I've taken well, it didn't bother me that I got rejected from 8 places before finally getting my first interview. However, today, I got rejected to the one job that I really wanted, the one job I put so much effort into. Despite knowing that things may not always work out, this particular rejection still hurts. 

Disappointment is something we all have to deal with in our lives. As they say, "Life's not fair", "you win some and you lose some". Even knowing that, I guess some disappointments hit harder than others.    But I have to admit that in the co-op hunt, everyone is working hard, everyone is putting their best effort in. Just because I tried really hard, it doesn't mean that I'm guaranteed an interview. Also, I should be thankful that I'm getting interviews at all, as many people still haven't gotten their first ones yet.

So, hey this chance passed me by. Yes, it didn't go as well as I hoped, but hey, there are still other chances, and who knows, maybe I'll be better in the future because of it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Quotes

Feeling adultish and sophisticated after my first vote :D

A Tissue Box Catapult - Revelations after reading David and Goliath