BACK TO HOME SOIL FOR O-WEEK

Hey!

Long time no write! So I am finally back on home soil, and I know it's been a while since I've last written but there was no internet at sea. My trip to Alaska was FANTASTIC, and I'll be writing some future blogs about my adventures there! But I have to say, I am glad to be back. My summer has flown by so quickly. Now I'm into my second year of Biotechnology Chartered Accountancy.

I thought I'd be able to have some down time to relax before school, but unfortunately, all of the orientation events here have kept me busy! I haven't had a single free day since moving in 3 days ago. But being a science orientation leader here at Waterloo has been so much fun and very rewarding. It's always great to see the bright young faces of the new students, and I really enjoy helping them settle into the school. Of course, problems always pop up. Lunch was hectic; I had to multitask and help communicate the problems with serving the food the organizers. Thank goodness everyone got fed and the events continued on. Personally, I thought the best part about science orientation was teaching the secret science dance to the first years. Overall, I'm glad to be a part of orientation week, and I hope all of the new students have a great time before classes start :)

H2O LO2 SCIENCE ROCKS AT WATERLOO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling adultish and sophisticated after my first vote :D

A Tissue Box Catapult - Revelations after reading David and Goliath

Winter Quotes